Launceston Local Services
Launceston ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Launceston site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Launceston Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Launceston When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Launceston Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Launceston Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Launceston ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Launceston and a Place to Meet
The launceston.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Launceston
Launceston is a city located in Tasmania, Australia. It is known for its rich history and beautiful landscapes. Here are some interesting facts about Launceston:
1. Launceston is the second-largest city in Tasmania after Hobart.
2. The city was founded in 1806 and is one of the oldest cities in Australia.
3. Launceston is nestled in the Tamar Valley, which is known for its stunning vineyards and orchards.
4. The city has a population of approximately 86,000 people.
5. Launceston is home to the iconic Cataract Gorge, which is a natural reserve located just a few minutes from the city center.
6. The city is known for its vibrant arts and cultural scene, with numerous galleries, theaters, and museums.
7. Launceston is also known for its rich colonial architecture, which is evident in many of the city's historic landmarks.
8. The iconic Launceston City Park is home to many exotic animals, including Japanese Macaques.
9. The city is also a hub for sports, with the historic Aurora Stadium and the Invermay Park Sports Center.
10. The Launceston Harvest Market, held every Saturday, is a must-visit for foodies who want to taste the region's best produce.
Overall, Launceston is a city that is rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. Whether you're interested in exploring the city's colonial architecture or enjoying the stunning Tasmanian landscapes, Launceston won't disappoint.