Launceston Community Events
- Festivale: An annual food and wine festival held in February at Launceston's City Park.
- Junction Arts Festival: A four-day festival in September that includes music, theater, dance, and other art forms.
- Launceston Farmers' Market: A weekly market held every Saturday morning at the Cimitiere Street car park, selling fresh local produce.
- Friday Night Food Markets: A weekly food event held at Civic Square every Friday featuring local food trucks and live music.
- Harvest Market: A weekly market held every Saturday morning at the Harvest Launceston community farm, selling fresh local produce.
- Tasmanian Craft Fair: An annual event held in Deloraine, just outside Launceston, featuring craftspeople from around Tasmania.
Events in Launceston and Customers searching for You